To prepare for Session 4 – Remembering: Cosmogenesis and Seeing With New Eyes please enjoy the 20 minute video presentation below. Please also take the time to explore the embodied practices in the form of recorded guided meditations, the home task, and additional resources.Read more: Deep Ecology Online Week 4: Seeing With New Eyes: Remembering Cosmogenesis
Comic Walk Timeline: online version
We will be exploring a more embodied version of the cosmic spiral in the zoom session, so you might like to explore a more “heady” version (with extra science) here in our online version of the Cosmic Walk timeline
Please enjoy the embodied inquiry practices for this session through the recording below. These inquiries build on previous week’s explorations, and will benefit the coming session as well as hone the skills introduced previously.
Optional home task
- For this session, you might like to bring along an object, or to journal with an experience to share with the group: something that you feel reconnects you to an experience of deep time.
Optional additional resources
- A clip of Brian Swimme from his film “The Universe Story”
- Key teachings on interbeing and spiritual ecology from Thich Nhat Hanh
- Article on Gaia Theory from Daniel Christian Wahl
- Podcast on animism from Josh Schrei
- A recording of John Seed singing I am a Child of the Universe
- Just for fun, have a look at this Log Scale Graphic of the Observable Universe!
- And this zoomable online history of everything: Chronozoom
Zoom Meeting Link
Please visit the following page to access the zoom link for joining the live session. We will be using the same zoom link each week. Please remember to arrive five minutes or so before and be settled and ready to begin on time.
For this zoom session some of the time will be spent in a guided meditation which goes for about 45 minutes. This will be preferably enjoyed lying down, so you will need a comfortable place to do so, and any yoga mat, props, warm clothing etc, that you might need, especially if you plan to be outside.
NOTE: This session will be about 2 hours in duration.
Core practice of Session 4
The recording below is the core practice Tenzin will share with us in Session 4. If you can attend live, we suggest you do NOT listen to it prior the session. If you cannot join this week, feel free to take 45min and enjoy!
This content is restricted to course participants. Apologies, but you do not have the necessary permissions. If you wish to join a course, please visit our Events page to find one that suits you.
Sorry, you do not have the necessary permissions to access this content. If you have Facilitator level access, Login here first.