- Email 1 or 2 images (.jpg format) to Inna (firstname.lastname@example.org) of something that for you gives rise to the experience of “pain for our world”. Please send this by October 3rd.
- Identify and bring along an object which helps you to feel grounded and connected to the Earth.
- Find the following four objects to assist you in creating your own personal “Truth Mandala” for the session: A STONE that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand, a STICK sturdy enough to grasp, A dry leaf or DRY LEAVES, and an EMPTY BOWL.
Please practice the following short guided meditations before the session (about 20 and 25 mins respectively)
‘Coming Back to Life’ by Joanna Macy and Molly Brown. Please find recommended reading of p.19-31 from “Coming Back to Life” HERE:
- The gates of grief (Francis Weller)
- Deep Times, Journal of Work That Reconnects – Entries on Honouring our Pain https://journal.workthatreconnects.org/honoring/
Zoom Meeting Link
Please visit the following page to access the zoom link for joining the live session. We will be using the same zoom link each week. Please remember to arrive five minutes or so before and be settled and ready to begin on time.
This content is restricted to course participants. Apologies, but you do not have the necessary permissions. If you wish to join a course, please visit our Events page to find one that suits you.
Sorry, you do not have the necessary permissions to access this content. If you have Facilitator level access, Login here first.